Saving hundreds on textbooks is simple!
Use an early edition.
- Earlier edition can successfully be used in over 90 % percent of all
cases when an updated version is offered by the publisher.
textbook publishers rake in millions by releasing the current
edition while making only minor changes to the text, page numbering, and author
- The "update" textbook is normally accompanied by a drastic price increase along with a shiny new cover.
an earlier edition is the most economical way of purchasing your
textbooks for school. It can save a student literally thousands of
dollars throughout their careers.
- Purchasing used books also helps preserve our environment.
- Check with your professor before purchasing a
previous edition. In rare cases the publishers will change or add
problem sets that make it difficult to keep up with assignments.
- If a book does not work for you we will happily accept your return and refund your money.
We love to talk!
We're not afraid to talk to you. Need help or just don't like placing orders over the Net? Contact Us.
Thanks for shopping with us!